Note Bulk user or device registration for campus events is available. Event organizers can submit a ticket for more information.
In order to self-register for a 24-hour guest Wi-Fi pass, you will need to be able to receive SMS or email independently from the Wi-Fi provided by EOU.
- Connect to the EOU-Guest network as you would any other open Wi-Fi network
- You should be presented with a login page. If you do not see the login page, visit http://net-login.eou.edu
- On th login page, click Register for a 24-hour Guest Pass at the bottom of the form.
- On the registration page, fill in the following information:
- Your name
- Your phone number (our system will send a SMS text message with login info to this number)
- Your email address (our system will send an email with login info to this address)
- Click Register
- You should receive an SMS on your phone and an email to the address you provided with your guest pass username and password
- If you received either the SMS or email, you can click Login on the next page, and you will be taken to the original login page you first saw after connecting
- Enter the username and password as provided by the SMS and email to gain guest access to the network for the next 24 hours.