- Your new password must be at least 8 characters.
- Your new password must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- 1 uppercase letter (A - Z)
- 1 lowercase letter (a - z)
- 1 number (0 - 9)
- 1 special character (for example: !, $, #, %, _, @)
- Your previous passwords may not be re-used and will be rejected, please use new passwords.
- Your new password may not include any three or more consecutive characters from your first or last name, and may not include your full username
- Example If Monty Mountaineer has the username
mmountaineer, the following passwords will not be permitted:
moun are three or more consecutive letters from Monty’s last name)
mon are three consecutive letters from Monty’s first name)
mmountaineer is Monty’s username)
- Also, please avoid using your date of birth within your password.
Contact the Help Desk
The EOU IT Help Desk hours are 8:00 am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
To contact the EOU IT Help Desk you can: